Financial Risk Management
You will be introduced to the basics of the financial markets and the main types of risk that financial institutions face. The course will cover managing the assets and liabilities of banks and how this ties in with movement in market factors.
Students will become proficient at financial risk management within organisations and learn the ins and outs of credit risk, market risk and operational risk. You will also become familiar with the importance of having a constant excess of interest earned from assets, over interest paid to liabilities.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Accreditation: CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: 14 September
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Who Is the Course For?
People that study financial risk management are aspiring financial professionals, or individuals seeking to improve their working knowledge and skills in relation to financial risk management.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.