Understanding Financial Statements
This live online course is a full introduction to the basics of financial reporting, giving you the skills to perform well in a finance or accounting position within any business.
You will gain an understanding of the essential principles of financial statements, including the nature of double entry accounting and its operation, regulation, and required presentation to meet UK and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: September 2021, January, April, July and October 2022
- Tuition Fees: £1,150
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Financial statement analysis
Double entry accounting
Who Is the Course For?
This course is ideal for professionals who need to work with financial accounting and financial statements as part of their role, or who want to move into such a position.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.