This course will give you an intense overview of key aspects of project finance. Delegates will cover essential financial topics in detail, from risk valuation to documentation, evaluating all available sources on debt financing and debt capacity.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 12 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: 13 May 2021
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Project finance versus the financing of projects
Key issues in evaluating and structuring a financial transaction
Who Is the Course For?
No previous qualifications are required for this programme. However, the course is most suited to those who come from a quantitative background in finance and/or economics.
Basic knowledge of financial statements would also be useful.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in Frebruary 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.