|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Three days (21 hours)|
|Intake Dates:||March, July, October*|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|Timetable:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course provides a comprehensive overview of business growth strategies, the strategic management lifecycle, and the tools and techniques used to plan strategically and make sound business decisions.
You will learn how to ‘connect the dots’ at various stages of the strategic management lifecycle. You will also learn how to identify bias and eliminate it from your decisions when it comes to strategy in business.
This course covers vital aspects of business strategy development, including:
Internal analysis frameworks
External analysis frameworks
Strategic objectives and choices
- Plan, think, and make decisions in a strategic context
- Explain the strategic management lifecycle from start to finish
- Recognise cognitive bias and how to mitigate its impact on your decisions
Who is the course for?
This course is great for those looking to study business strategy and develop their ability to think strategically to progress in their careers or increase the success of their business.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in March, July and October. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.