Marketing Planning and Strategy
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Two days (14 hours)|
|Intake dates:||March, June, October*|
|Tuition fees:||Click here for prices|
|Timetable:||Click here for timetables|
|For frequently asked questions||Click here|
This course will introduce you to the processes and methodologies of marketing planning and strategy. You will develop a tactical perspective on the underlying issues that affect a business and how they can be remedied through effective strategic marketing planning.
You will explore marketing planning through presentations and discussions, information from your lecturer, and learning from examples of good practice for creating a strategic marketing plan.
Macro and micro environment
Segmentation, targeting, and positioning
The marketing mix and the extended marketing mix
Strategic marketing plans
- Engage critically with marketing from a general management perspective
- Apply both traditional and digital marketing techniques
- Critically assess marketing key performance indicators
Who is the course for?
This programme is ideal for managers seeking to improve their working knowledge of marketing planning, especially if they want to progress in their roles and keep up to date with recent trends.
- Education - undergraduate degree, equivalent higher education qualification or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
*Please note those with a B1 Level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is scheduled to run in March, June and October, however, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our executive education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.