Short courses in management
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year**|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions|
In today's fast-paced business world, it pays to be up-to-date with the latest management techniques – and to be confident in your ability to apply them effectively. That's why we have developed a variety of short courses, designed to match fresh perspectives with established practical skills.
London School of Business and Finance Executive Education’s short courses in management are below:
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
miniMBA has different entry requirements:
- Work experience - Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Academic qualifications - Undergraduate degree. Equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
- English language - Confident business English (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*This course is planned to run throughout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.