Short Courses in Management
In today's fast-paced business world, it pays to be up-to-date with the latest management techniques – and to be confident in your ability to apply them effectively. That's why we have developed a variety of short courses, designed to match fresh perspectives with established practical skills.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: Starting from 22 September
- Tuition Fees: From £1250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
London School of Business and Finance Executive Education’s short courses in management are below:
Strategic Business Planning
This short course covers the end-to-end strategic business planning lifecycle, providing an excellent overview of developing a strategic plan.
Contract Law For Business Executives
This contract law course will enable executives to communicate and operate more effectively in the International business environment by improving their ability to read, understand and manage international contracts drafted in English.
Product Management with Agile Project Management
This short course will give learners a pragmatic and practical approach to product management, incorporating agile project management techniques.
Design Thinking and Innovation
Almost all global business have benefitted from innovation. For successful corporations, innovation is always at the heart of all they do and they possess a culture of design thinking and knowledge of what people are looking for and the correct technology required to go about this.
Enterprise Operations Management
This course will give you an introduction to enterprise operations management. You will learn about the different disciplines that make up this intriguing concept. This isn’t your typical course.
Strategic Leadership and Change
This strategic leadership and change course will give you an in-depth understanding of how to give your company a competitive edge by identifying and developing the right strategy.
Management Consulting and Project Management
Learn project management with LSBF and focus on the practical application of management consulting and project management tools.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*These courses are planned to run throughout the year. However, they are subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.