Short Courses in Management
In today's fast-paced business world, it pays to be up-to-date with the latest management techniques – and to be confident in your ability to apply them effectively. That's why we have developed a variety of short courses, designed to match fresh perspectives with established practical skills.
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: depending on the course, the duration varies from
- 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week
- 4 consecutive day classes
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake: Summer & Autumn 2021
- Tuition Fees: Live online: £1250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
London School of Business and Finance Executive Education’s short courses in management are below:
Executive PA Professional Development Programme
- 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week Starting from October 2021 Live online classes Flexible payment plans with 0% interest
Train the Trainer
- 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week Starting from February 2022 Live online classes Flexible payment plans with 0% interest
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*These courses are planned to run throughout the year. However, they are subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.