Strategic Management & Leadership
Good management is vital for success. By taking this summer school in management, you will understand the factors that contribute to good business management and leadership. Using real-life case studies, you will test different techniques and analyse their outcomes.
You will have the chance to visit a company during the last day of Strategic Management & Leadership. This will give you a glimpse into real-life business operations.
- Executive Education: Fully interactive
- Accreditation: CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 1 full week
- Mode of Study: Live Online, In-Person Events
- Intake Dates: Summer 2023, Winter 2023/24
- Programme Fees: £850 (Live Online), £1050 (London Events)
Implementation of successful strategy through management and leadership
Methods used in leader development
Culture in management development
Who is the Course For?
This management summer course is ideal for undergraduate students who are interested in gaining expertise in management and leadership while enjoying the summer in London. The course is also suitable for graduate students within a year of graduation.
- Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent
(all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students within a year of graduation
Please note that the Summer Business School is open only to applicants aged 18 and over.
This course is offered to bespoke enquiries and corporate groups. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.