At LSBF we offer a range of short courses for graduates and professionals to improve their knowledge and skills. You can choose from a variety of subject areas including marketing, project management and data analytics.
There are many reasons why people choose to study our short courses including: professional development, personal interest or as a stepping stone into higher education.
We offer a large selection of courses in a variety of subject areas. Find the perfect short course to suit your professional needs.
Finance and Accounting
- 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week Starting from October 2021 Live evening online classes Flexible payment plans with 0% interest
Management and Leadership
- 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week Starting from October 2021 Live online classes Flexible payment plans with 0% interest
- 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week Starting from January 2022 Live evening online classesFlexible payment plans with 0% interest
Why study short courses at LSBF?
Studying at LSBF gives you the unique opportunity to study in London and gain access to high quality education in an exciting city. At LSBF you will benefit from an unrivalled, multicultural study environment and experienced trainers applying personal experience and the latest research to your education. Embark on an EE course at LSBF and you will have everything you need to support your personal and professional development.
What types of short courses available at LSBF?
We offer a variety of courses to help you develop your expertise, whatever your chosen career path. Choose from a range of courses in management, strategy, marketing and finance.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
In an increasingly competitive job market, making the decision to achieve an extra qualification can be highly beneficial to helping you stand out in the job market. Study an EE course and develop the skills needed to foster a prosperous career in management, marketing, strategy, finance, business leadership and much more.
To enrol in one of our executive programmes, please fill in your contact details in the form and one of our education consultants will reach out to you to guide you towards the application.