miniMBA Executive Development Programme
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
February, April, May, July, October
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
Please Note: Based on the ongoing threat from COVID19 (Corona virus), in order to ensure safety and the ability of delegates to successfully continue their studies with LSBF EE, all academic activities of the school are transitioning to virtual learning and teaching. For the foreseeable future, we will run our scheduled classes online. All study material has been reviewed in order to successfully deliver the relevant lessons using a collaborative learning platform and extra study resources will be made available before, during and after the sessions where appropriate.
Apply now and get 30% off all online courses for the summer intake.
Many managers achieve their role through expertise in their field, yet senior management usually requires a broader understanding of various subjects and skills. This programme provides an introduction to the different areas of management needed to succeed as a senior management. Delegates will develop the necessary skills and confidence to contribute effectively to wide ranging management discussions and decisions.
This is a comprehensive 4-day short course that addresses the management of individuals, leadership of teams, financial management, business strategy and management of change.
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Engage in the structuring and development of their organisation through management of teams, individual behaviour and employee engagement
- Recognise effective leadership techniques and how best to apply their own strengths in a leadership role
- Understand key financial statements and engage confidently in financial management processes
- Recognise the risks and benefits of internationalisation to their organisation and consider the role they can play in leading their organisations in response to globalisation
- Employ a structured approach to making strategic business decisions
- Lead business change confidently and effectively
Organisational Behaviour and Development
- The Nature Origins and Foundations of Organisational Behaviour
- Types of Behaviour and Culture
- The Importance and Benefits
- Managing of Organizational Development
- Communication, Teamwork, Conflict Resolution, Motivation, Engagement and Values
Understanding and Providing Appropriate Leadership
- Reviewing models of leadership
- Exploring effective leadership behaviours
- Four keys to performance
- Psychological frames of reference
- Transactional Analysis
The Fundamentals of Finance for Senior Management
- Analysing key financial statements
- Understanding and managing business finance
- Challenges with planning and controlling of budgets
Globalisation & Internationalisation of Companies and Trade
- The growth & power of Globalisation
- The effects on structure, supply & value chains
- Meeting the challenges
- Understanding, managing and benefiting from Internationalisation
- Cross Cultural Dimensions
- Consumer behaviour, Geographic & Product Portfolio development
Making Strategic Business Decisions
- Generating business options
- Discussing growth strategies
- The role of innovative thinking
Inspiring and Managing Change
This programme has been designed for executives, managers, and senior stakeholders from a wide range of industries.
Work experience: Minimum of five years of management experience
Academic qualifications: Undergraduate degree. Equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
English language: English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
With the networking opportunities and advanced management skills included in this course, you will be able to implement improvements in your workplace and proceed to senior positions.
*This course is planned to run in April, May, July, October and November. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.