Take the Lead
This Executive miniMBA is tailored to significantly enhance your career. You will gain the necessary financial knowledge and management techniques needed to make strategic business decisions and lead business change.
It provides a perfect introduction to the different areas of management needed to up skill to more senior positions.
We are now offering:
- Live interactive classes
- Flexible schedule with evening sessions
- Flexible payment options
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake: February & March 2022
- Tuition Fees: £2,150
- Weekend mini-MBA: March 2022
- On-Campus: 24th of January 2022
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Organisational Behaviour and Development:
- The nature origins and foundations of organisational behaviour
- Types of behaviour and culture
- The importance and benefits
- Managing of organizational development
- Communication, teamwork, conflict resolution, motivation, engagement and values
Understanding and Providing Appropriate Leadership:
- Reviewing models of leadership
- Exploring effective leadership behaviours
- Four keys to performance
- Psychological frames of reference
- Transactional analysis
The Fundamentals of Finance for Senior Management:
- Analysing key financial statements
- Understanding and managing business finance
- Challenges with planning and controlling of budgets
Globalisation & Internationalisation of Companies and Trade:
- The growth & power of Globalisation
- The effects on structure, supply & value chains
- Meeting the challenges
- Understanding, managing and benefiting from Internationalisation
- Cross cultural dimensions
- Consumer behaviour, geographic & product portfolio development
Making Strategic Business Decisions:
- Generating business options
- Discussing growth strategies
- The role of innovative thinking
Inspiring and Managing Change:
- Recognising the need for change
- Defining and selling change
- Managing human responses to change
- Engage in the structuring and development of their organisation through management of teams, individual behaviour and employee engagement
- Recognise effective leadership techniques and how best to apply their own strengths in a leadership role
- Understand key financial statements and engage confidently in financial management processes
- Recognise the risks and benefits of internationalisation to their organisation and consider the role they can play in leading their organisations in response to globalisation
- Employ a structured approach to making strategic business decisions
- Lead business change confidently and effectively
Who Is This Programme For?
This programme has been designed for executives, managers, and senior stakeholders from a wide range of industries.
Work experience: Minimum of five years of management experience
Academic qualifications: Undergraduate degree. Equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
English language: English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
With the networking opportunities and advanced management skills included in this course, you will be able to implement improvements in your workplace and proceed to senior positions.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.