Accounting for Performance and Control
This live online course provides you with an in-depth understanding of the principles of cost. You will become familiar with the techniques and key terms used in management accounting.
Taking this course will develop your knowledge of the topic and its role in decision making within an organisation. You will learn how to prepare budgets, control statements, and calculate and analyse variances and their causes. You will also learn how to use information to pinpoint pricing.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 12 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: 12th May 2021
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Budgetary planning and forecasting methods
Cost-structure analysis and profit calculation
Who Is the Course For?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to advance their technical jargon in accountancy and improve their understanding of the subject area. Upon graduation, students will be ready to succeed in the accounting industry or, in some cases, progress to a postgraduate degree.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.