Accounting for Performance and Control course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course provides you with an in-depth look at the principles of cost. You will become familiar with the techniques and key terms used in management accounting.
Taking this course will develop your understanding of the topic and its role in decision making within an organisation. You will learn to prepare budgets, control statements and calculate and analyse variances and their causes. You will also learn how to use information to pinpoint pricing.
Budgetary planning and forecasting methods
Cost-structure analysis and profit calculation
- Understand the role management accounting plays in decision making within an organisation
- Prepare budgets and other budgetary control statements
- Make well-informed decisions on pricing, cost control, and cost reduction
- Calculate and analyse variances and their possible causes
Who is the course for?
Accounting courses like this one, are for anyone hoping to progress onto a related postgraduate degree programme or to secure a role in the industry.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.