Short Courses in Finance
LSBF's portfolio of finance short courses covers the essential themes and issues surrounding accounting. Each course provides insight into the fundamentals of the financial world, including the various processes, products, markets and applicable risks involved within complex market scenarios.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: Starting from 21st October
- Tuition Fees: From £1,250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
London School of Business and Finance Executive Education’s short courses in finance are listed below:
Finance for Non-Finance Managers
This finance for non-finance professionals short course will develop your understanding of how decisions can affect and improve an organisation’s financial performance.
Financial Planning and Analysis
This financial analysis course provides an understanding of how financial planning and analysis can be applied by companies to gain a competitive edge in terms of identifying cost patterns, uncovering savings and maintaining cash flow.
Raising Finance for Your Business
You will be taught the different avenues you can take to raise funds, how to identify which investors are right for you and how to ensure a smooth communications process between yourself and potential investors.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**Our short courses are planned to run throughout the year. However, they are subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.