This financial modelling course will teach you to forecast the future performance of a company using a model built in Microsoft Excel. You will also learn how to deal with a number of important accounting issues, and be able to explain their effects on the overall results of a company.
You will learn how to use Microsoft Excel to produce financial forecasts that can illustrate the answers to relevant business problems. You will be introduced to best-practice techniques of financial modelling and learn how to integrate income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: September 2021, January, April, July and October 2022
- Tuition Fees: £1,150
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Who Is the Course For?
Our financial modelling courses are most suited to people who want to know more about creating financial models and seek to improve their skills and knowledge in this area.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.