This financial modelling course will teach you to forecast the future performance of a company using a model built in Excel. You will also learn how to deal with a number of important accounting issues, and be able to explain their effects on the overall results of a company.
You will learn how to use Excel to produce financial forecasts that can illustrate the answers to relevant business problems. You will be introduced to best-practice techniques of financial modelling and learn how to integrate income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Accreditation: CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: 14 September
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Who Is the Course For?
Our financial modelling courses are most suited to people who work in, or aspire to work in, the finance sector and seek to improve their skills and knowledge in this area.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.