LSBF's Executive Education Programmes
Executive Education (EE) is a distinct division within the London School of Business and Finance with its own academic and quality management, developed for professionals, executives and managers. LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited and all EE programmes are CPD accredited. By engaging corporate managers in an interchange of knowledge, all EE programmes produce outstanding results. Each year, the syllabi are updated to ensure that they meet the needs of participants and address current business trends. EE programmes are taught in the heart of London.
Our courses are offered at our central London campus, online-live using zoom and hybrid.
Our Executive Education Programmes
- 10 weeks | 4 classes per week | Intakes every four months
- 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week | Intakes every three months
- 8 weeks Live-Online | 4 days On-Campus | Weekend classes available
Leadership Development Programme
- 10 weeks | 1 evening class per week
Executive mini-LLM in International Business Law
- 14 weeks | 1 evening class per week | Live online and on-campus