Effective Management Techniques
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Two days (14 hours)|
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake dates:||March, June, October*|
|Tuition fees:||Click here for prices|
|Timetable:||Click here for timetables|
|For frequently asked questions:||Click here|
This two-day intensive course will teach you how to manage a team by taking functional and psychological factors into account. You will learn various management techniques to maximise your effectiveness as a business leader.
From emotional intelligence and time management to motivation and coaching, you will acquire the skills and team management methods needed to succeed as a manager.
Communication and interpersonal skills
Management techniques to manage team performance
- Understand the role of the manager and how to manage effectively
- Assess competing themes and data to make recommendations for operational change
- Understand how leadership drives change
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for people entering management positions for the first time or for current managers looking to improve their skillset.
- Education - undergraduate degree, equivalent higher education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
*Please note those with a B1 Level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is scheduled to run in March, June and October, however, this is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our executive education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.