Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Finance
Propel Your Finance Career
This programme has been designed to provide you with the technical skills and specialist knowledge needed to thrive in today’s financial world. Gain the necessary skills and specialist knowledge to significantly boost your career prospects in the finance industry.
We are now offering:
- Live interactive classes and campus based
- Flexible payment options
The Postgraduate certificate programme in Finance will include four mandatory modules detailed below.
*The postgraduate programmes do not carry postgraduate level credit points.
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Postgraduate Certificate: 10 weeks | 4 classes per week
- Postgraduate Diploma: 20 weeks
- Mode of Study: Live-online or on campus (subject to demand and government restrictions)
- Intake Dates: Courses start in January, May and September every year
- Tuition Fees:
- Postgraduate Certificate: £4,000
- Postgraduate Diploma: £5,400
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Postgraduate Certificate Programme (PGC)
This is a 10-week online programme and you can choose four courses of your choice in order to complete the PGC
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
This 20-week programme consists of six courses and an independent major project.
Understanding Financial Statements
This course is a full introduction to the basics of financial reporting, giving you the skills to perform well in a finance or accounting position within any business.
Accounting for Performance and Control
This course provides you with an in-depth look at the principles of cost. You will become familiar with the techniques and key terms used in management accounting.
This financial modelling course will teach you to forecast the future performance of a company using a model built in Excel. You will also learn how to deal with a number of important accounting issues, and be able to explain their effects on the overall results of a company.
This course will give you an intense overview of key aspects of project finance. Participants will be covering in detail essential financial topics, from risk valuation to documentation, going through all available sources on debt financing and debt capacity.
After taking this course, you will be able to use your new understanding of finance to aim for more senior positions in your current workplace or elsewhere.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*Courses are scheduled to run every January, May and September but it is subject to demand. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.