Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma in Finance
Propel Your Finance Career
This programme has been designed to provide you with the technical skills and specialist knowledge needed to thrive in today’s financial world. Gain the necessary skills and specialist knowledge to significantly boost your career prospects in the finance industry.
We are now offering:
- Live interactive classes
- Flexible schedule with evening sessions
- Flexible payment options
The certificate will include four mandatory modules detailed below.
- Accreditation: CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Postgraduate Certificate: 10 weeks, 4 evening classes per week
- Postgraduate Diploma: 20 weeks
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: Modules starting from 14 September
- Tuition Fees:
- Postgraduate Certificate: £3,460
- Postgraduate Diploma: £4,690
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Postgraduate Certificate Programme (PGC)
This 10-week online programme consists of four compulsory courses you can explore from the list below.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
This 20-week online programme consists of four mandatory courses, two elective courses and an independent major project.
Understanding Financial Statements
This course is a full introduction to the basics of financial reporting, giving you the skills to perform well in a finance or accounting position within any business.
- Live Online - 15 September
This corporate finance course provides an introduction to the world of corporate finance. It is designed to allow delegates to determine and evaluate the nature of corporate finance challenges in fast-developing global context.
- Live Online - 17 September
Financial Risk Management
You will be introduced to the basics of the financial markets and the main types of risk that financial institutions face. Learn about managing the assets and liabilities of banks and how this ties in with movement in market factors.
- Live Online - 14 September
Mergers and Acquisitions
Learn how to apply advanced analysis to the valuation of companies involved in the mergers and acquisitions process. You will gain an overview of the private equity industry and the practical issues involved in leveraged buyouts and buy-ins.
- Live Online - 16 September
After taking this course, you will be able to use your new understanding of finance to aim for more senior positions in your current workplace or elsewhere.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
In some cases, 3-month internship options may be available for those who complete the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.