Marketing is an essential field of business for those who need to understand the performance and relationship a company has with the market they operate in.
Our online short courses in marketing strategy and design deepen the capabilities of marketing and business professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners. For the rounded professional, a marketing diploma is a great addition to your skillset, whichever industry you work in.
Browse our certificates and diploma in marketing online below:
Advanced Certificate in Marketing Design and Strategy
Acquire an in-depth understanding of the design, development, marketing, and analysis of a business plan and study the key components of building, executing, and presenting a brand. Learn how marketing influences decision making at the management level. Marketing design involves the integration of the marketing mix, marketing analysis, and a number of innovation strategies. Learn about brand positioning and creating a value proposition, as well as existing methods for establishing market dominance.
The Advanced Certificate in Marketing Design and Strategy seeks to enable you to:
• Develop an understanding of basic marketing concepts and issues including: the global political, economic, legal, and regulatory context; and the creation of value
• Construct a marketing vocabulary and gain a thorough comprehension of marketing concepts
• Apply both qualitative and quantitative models to marketing problems
• Develop an appreciation for the strategic nature and role that marketing plays in overall business strategy and performance
• Appreciate what marketing managers do on a day-to-day basis
• Understand how marketing relates to other business functions (e.g., human resource management, accounting, production, etc.)
You will be formally assessed once during the programme, which will consist of a written report of up to 3,500 words. Completing this assignment to a satisfactory standard is a mandatory requirement.
Start Date:Enrol anytime and start on the 1st or 15th of every month
Awarding body:London School of Business and Finance
Certified by:CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Enrol Now
Advanced Diploma in Strategic Marketing
The Advanced Diploma in Strategic Marketing is made up of three modules. The first module, Advanced Marketing Design and Strategy, introduces you to the creation and execution of a business plan from start to finish while providing you with essential marketing design tools. Then, you will continue with Policy Issues in the Global Economy, where you will study how international business operations are greatly affected by international agreements, immigration and financial crises, and tax laws. You will complete your advanced diploma with the Global Business Management module, where you will learn how international trade, investment, and economic integration interplay with the global business environment. Understand how globalisation affects business performance. This diploma also meets the entry course requirements for enrolling on one of InterActive's academic programmes.
There are three modules in the Advanced Diploma in Strategic Marketing course. Each module consists of a list of sub-topics which include:
• Advanced Marketing Design and Strategy – creating and executing a business plan, marketing design
• Policy Issues in the Global Economy – immigration and financial crises, tax laws, international business operations
• Global Business Management – international trade and investment, economic integration, globalisation