ACCA Past Papers
Past papers are an invaluable revision resource, helping you feel more prepared by giving you an insight into what to expect from your exams.
You will be able to look at the trends and style of past questions to pinpoint areas that you should focus on, helping you to identify the underlying themes that may come up. It is also a good idea to study sample answers and see what a model answer looks like. This will help you understand exactly what you need to do to pass, and can make you feel more confident about your own writing and knowledge.
ACCA questions and answers are freely available on the ACCA Global website – but bear in mind that the answers are written by examiners, so they are far more comprehensive than you can realistically expect to produce in the exam. They are also the original questions from the day of the exam, so any technical updates since that date are not reflected.
At LSBF, we offer expert guidance from experienced tutors who can show you how to create an answer that will get full marks on exam day. You will gain an understanding of what you need to know to answer the questions, as well as how to answer without running out of time. We are also constantly updating our knowledge of the ACCA guidelines, so with us you will always learn the most up-to-date solutions.
You will get all of these benefits and more with our ACCA Revision Course, giving you unlimited access to the ACCA Examination question bank and dedicated support from our tutors throughout your revision.
For more information, just fill out the form on the right hand side of this page.
For the most recent ACCA past papers, you can follow the links below:
- F5 Performance Management - Questions │ Answers
- F6 Taxation - Questions │ Answers
- F7 Financial Reporting - Questions │ Answers
- F8 Audit and Assurance - Questions │ Answers
- F9 Financial Management - Questions │ Answers
- P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics - Questions │ Answers
- P2 Corporate Reporting - Questions │ Answers
- P3 Business Analysis - Questions │ Answers
- P4 Advanced Financial Management - Questions │ Answers
- P5 Advanced Performance Management - Questions │ Answers
- P6 Advanced Taxation - Questions │ Answers
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance - Questions │ Answers