Management Consulting and Project Management
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||April, May & September|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Learn project management with LSBF and focus on the practical application of management consulting and project management tools. This will help you to resolve issues, generate value, maximise growth, and improve business performance for internal customers or external clients.
You will learn how to understand clients’ situations, conduct analysis, and prepare business proposals for recommended solutions. Unlike other project management courses, you will develop your confidence in presenting solutions to senior management teams and board members through practical experience.
From there, you will learn how to turn approved proposals into projects. You will be able to manage the timescales, costs, and resources needed, and ensure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget, and at a high standard.
Additionally, you will be introduced to the IBM Enterprise Design Thinking methodology which will help you solve organisational challenges following a human-centred approach. Participants that complete the four-day Management Consulting and Project Management course will also get an IBM member account where they can complete an on-line learning Enterprise Design Thinking course with IBM, and obtain the IBM Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner Badge. Additionally, with the LSBF account, delegates will be able to complete the IBM Design Thinking Co-creator course and earn the co-creator badge for free.
Consulting life cycle
Drivers for change
Business Process Improvement
- Discover how to use best practice tools and techniques to help you identify processes that are inefficient or ineffective
- Study project management to build your confidence in making well-substantiated recommendations
- Develop your ability to confidently manage a full life cycle project, from initiation to closure and benefits realisation
- Build your interpersonal and leadership skills
Who is it for?
This course has been designed for professionals who want to improve their management skills, either to improve their roles as consultants or to progress within their current company.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on:+44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.