Management Consulting and Project Management
Generate Your Growth in Business
This course is tailored to teach you how to resolve issues, generate value, maximise growth, conduct analysis and improve business performance for internal customers or external clients.
In this course, you will develop your confidence in presenting solutions to senior management teams and board members through practical experience.
We are now offering:
- Live interactive classes
- Flexible schedule with evening sessions
- Flexible payment options
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: 23rd February 2021
- Tuition Fees: £1,250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Consulting life cycle
Drivers for change
Business process improvement
Who Is the Course For?
This course has been designed for professionals who want to improve their management skills, either to improve their roles as consultants or to progress within their current company.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.