Management Consulting and Project Management
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||April, May & September|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Learn project management with LSBF and focus on the practical application of management consulting and project management tools. This course will help you to resolve issues, generate value, maximise growth, and improve business performance for internal customers or external clients.
You will learn how to understand clients’ situations, conduct analysis, and prepare business proposals for recommended solutions. Unlike other project management courses, you will develop your confidence in presenting solutions to senior management teams and board members through practical experience. From there, you will learn how to turn approved proposals into projects. You will be able to manage the necessary timescales, costs and resources while ensuring that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget, and at a high standard.
Additionally, you will be introduced to the IBM Enterprise Design Thinking methodology which will help you solve organisational challenges following a human-centred approach. Participants that complete this four-day course will be equipped with the level of knowledge required to complete an online learning Enterprise Design Thinking course with IBM and obtain the IBM Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner Badge at no additional cost.
- Consulting life cycle
- Drivers for change
- Business Process Improvement
- Discover how to use best practice tools and techniques to help you identify processes that are inefficient or ineffective
- Study project management to build your confidence in making well-substantiated recommendations
- Develop your ability to confidently manage a full life cycle project, from initiation to closure and benefits realisation
- Build your interpersonal and leadership skills
Who is the course for?
This course has been designed for professionals who want to improve their management skills, either to improve their roles as consultants or to progress within their current company.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throughout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.