Strategic Business Reporting (ACCA SBR)
Formerly known as P2
Formerly known as the P2 ACCA exam, the Strategic Business Reporting exam builds on your existing accounting knowledge of accounting issues in the corporate world. The SBR ACCA exam will test your understanding of financial reporting and your ability to make strategic business reporting decisions.
Structure of the ACCA SBR Paper:
The ACCA SBR exam (or P2 ACCA paper) is a three hour exam, consisting of two sections with two questions each.
- Explore the professional and ethical duties of the accountant
- Evaluate the financial reporting framework
- Report on the financial performance of entities
- Prepare financial statements for groups of entities in accordance with accounting standards
- Explore reporting issues relating to specialised entities
- Discuss the implications of changes in accounting regulation
- Appraise the financial performance of entities
- Evaluate current developments
How to prepare for ACCA SBR exam:
LSBF offers a number of mock financial management papers which will allow you to better understand the style of questions asked during the ACCA SBR exam and well understand which topics in the ACCA SBR syllabus you need to revise for.
We also provide HD quality learning materials and revision notes which will cover the ACCA SBR syllabus in detail.
Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and mathematics
A good level of English is required
How to apply:
Enquire today form