ACCA FA (F3) Financial Accounting
The aim of this exam is to test your ability to use double-entry accounting techniques. You will need to know the basic financial principles and regulations and demonstrate your technical proficiency.
This includes knowing how to prepare basic financial statements, basic consolidated financial statements and how to interpret them.
- Financial reporting
- Qualitative characteristics of financial information
- Double-entry and accounting systems
- Recording transactions
- Trial balance
- Preparing basic financial statements
- Preparing simple consolidated financial statements
- Interpreting financial statements
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice on all weekdays from 9am until 5.30pm. Simply pay us a visit, call us on +44 (0) 20 3005 6336 or leave your details in the form on the right and we will contact you.