Grenoble MIB at GISMA – Career Direction
Students applying for the Grenoble Master in International Business (MIB) programme will seek to increase their knowledge and improve their managerial and analytical skills within the international business arena. The programme integrates all key management concepts and uses multiple approaches to familiarise students with the knowledge required to gain employment in numerous sectors in international organisations and environments.
The Grenoble Master in International Business (MIB), previously offered at London School of Business and Finance (LSBF), is now being delivered at GISMA Business School, which is part of the Global University Systems (GUS) group alongside LSBF.
Typical career opportunities
- Students have the option to develop specialist business knowledge and practical experience, giving you a competitive advantage in both your final year, and your future career.
- Choose to devote up to six months to company-based learning, either in the form of a work placement or a full-time paid internship*.
*Please note, in order to devote up to six months to company-based learning, you need to have the right to work in the Germany.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university (assessed by GEM admission board)
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS - 6.5 (6.0 minimum in each component)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- 24 month programme:
- 12 months full-time on campus
- 12 months Final Management Project
The Grenoble MIB from GEM is ranked 13th worldwide in the 2016 Financial Times Masters in Management global ranking.
Click here for the latest fees.
To apply for this programme or for further information -
Call: +49 (0)511 54609-0.
Important Information, Terms & Conditions
The Grenoble Master in International Business (MIB) , previously offered at London School of Business and Finance (LSBF), is now being delivered at GISMA Business School. GISMA is part of the Global University Systems (GUS) group alongside LSBF.
For more information about GISMA and its Terms & Conditions, please click here.