Trading Boot Camp
The LAT campus will be reopening in September with COVID-19 measures in place to ensure the safety of all on our live trading floor. Come and experience personal interactions with expert mentors. You can also trade from home with our popular online classes.
Our Financial Trading Boot Camp is for school leavers, undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as anyone else looking interested in learning how to many money.
This two-week course offers you:
- The choice to study online, on-campus or spend a week on-campus and another week studying online from September.
- Three daily webinars that assess current market and trading opportunities.
- Personal interactions with tutors for help and guidance.
You don’t need any prior knowledge to take this programme as we’ll start with a beginner’s guide to financial markets, then analyse a day in the life of a trader, before investigating the specifics of fundamental and technical analysis and evaluation of macro-economic data releases. We also cover trading psychology and highlight how your emotions can impact trading performance.
Our expert tutors have vast experience in the sector and will guide you every step of the way with their knowledge and skills, preparing you physically and mentally for a future that involves financial markets.
LAT is a trusted financial educator with a long history of teaching graduates and professionals in the sector. Our Financial Trading Boot Camp will give you a solid understanding of trading and the markets, filling your knowledge gaps and boosting your employability.
- Mode of attendance: Online | On Campus | Blended
- Duration: 2 Weeks
- Fees: From £1,900
- Intake Dates: Continuous Intakes
Who Is This Course For?
Whether you wish to trade from home, become a City professional or just want to give your CV a boost, this course is perfect for all.
What Will You Learn?
- How political and fundamental news affect financial markets
- How to evaluate price action
- How to understand trading psychology
- How technical analysis is used to create a structured trading plan
- How to establish targets and apply Stop Losses
- How to create and apply risk management rules
Meet Our Delegates
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly:
Or contact a programme advisor by calling
+44 (0)20 3435 4629