The business world is a fast-paced one and continues to evolve through digital marketing, mobile and social media to meet the target market.
However, emerging technology such as virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things give organisations the chance to place themselves in a highly competitive position by allowing their customer base to truly immerse themselves into their products and services.
On this course, you will get an overview of current trends and technologies that are likely to affect the world of marketing and pick up new tools and techniques for this.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Benefit from our early bird offer: get 15%* off this short course starting in February 2019!
- Analyse strategies that make use of new technology
- Learn about the impact of immersive experiences on the consumer journey
- Evaluate opportunities that incorporate emerging technologies within marketing strategies
- Assess new technologies in a variety of industries on an international level.
- Create a plan for the introduction of new technology
- Assess the impact of this on privacy, security and society.
This course will give your organisation the ultimate boost by helping you take advantage of the latest innovations and use them to target the consumers you really need.
This field is booming and the more tech there is, the more jobs will be needed to support this. Some of the newest job titles are: Virtual Reality (VR) Developer, Internet of Things Engineer, Cyber Security Engineer, Augmented Reality Developer and more.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.