Enterprise Operations Management
This course will give you an introduction to enterprise operations management. You will learn about the different disciplines that make up this intriguing concept. This isn’t your typical course. You will take part in interactive exercises, role playing, group presentations, quizzes and more. At the end of this course, you will be prepared to solve a number of operations management problems.
- Analyse the interdependencies between strategic and operations management and the trade-off that this leads to
- Evaluate key activities within this area
- Decide where improvements to organisation, staffing, processes and systems are needed
- Search for appropriate methods and tools that will aid improvement
- Recognise, assess and respond to risks
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Benefit from our early bird offer: get 15%* off this short course starting in April 2019!
- Discover how to use best practice tools and techniques to help you identify processes that are inefficient or ineffective
- Study project management to build your confidence in making well-substantiated recommendations
- Develop your ability to confidently manage a full life cycle project, from initiation to closure and benefits realisation
- Build your interpersonal and leadership skills
Who is it for?
This course has been designed for professionals who want to improve their management skills, either to improve their roles as consultants or to progress within their current company.