Enterprise Operations Management
This course will give you an introduction to enterprise operations management. You will learn about the different disciplines that make up this increasingly important concept. The programme involves interactive learning methods including role-play, group presentations, quizzes and more. At the end of this course, you will be prepared to solve a number of operations management problems.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 4 consecutive day classes
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: February 2021
- Tuition Fees: £1,250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
- Understand the importance of strategic and operations management and the subsequent negotiations they lead to
- Decide where improvements to organisation, staffing, processes and systems are needed
- Search for appropriate methods and tools that will aid improvement
- Recognise, assess and respond to risks
Who Is the Course For?
This course has been designed for professionals who want to improve their management skills, either to improve their roles as consultants or to progress within their current company.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in November. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.