Raising Finance for your Business
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||May & September|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This is a four-day practical workshop that’s ideal for entrepreneurs, whether you’re looking to raise your first round of equity funding or if you’re looking to raise a larger sum - £1 million.
You will be taught the different avenues you can take to raise funds, how to identify which investors are right for you and how to ensure a smooth communications process between yourself and potential investors.
This course will also allow you to improve your pitching skills for when you are ready to meet potential investors and how to prepare a solid financial model to present to investors.
By the end of the four day course, delegates should be able to:
- Identify the investor marketplace. Who are the investors?
- Know how to approach investors
- Know what are investors seeking
- Know how to pitch effectively
- Examine business models and make them attractive to investors
- Know how to structure a deal
- Know the various types of finance on offer
- Business model; how to efficiently prepare a business model and develop techniques
- Funding theory; understand ways to raise finance, analyse the pros and cons of funding options.
- Financial model theory; understand the building blocks for preparing a pitch deck
- Identify investors; creating a process of seeking investors, and
- Pitching skills; experience pitching and understanding the best methods.
- Transaction considerations; know how to value business, negotiate deals and structure deals
- Get the knowledge and skills you need to impress investors
- Prepare solid financial and business models
- Learn about the Theory of Fund Raising and how to use it
- Identify which investors are right for you
- Learn how to communicate effectively with investors
Who is it for?
This short course is perfect for anyone who is looking for some expert knowledge on how to raise funds for their organisation. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned entrepreneur looking to access higher amounts of cash, this course will make a difference to your business.