Raising Finance for your Business
This is a four-day practical workshop that’s ideal for entrepreneurs, whether you’re looking to raise your first round of equity funding or if you’re looking to raise a larger sum. You will be taught the different avenues you can take to raise funds, how to identify which investors are right for you and how to ensure a smooth communications process between yourself and potential investors. This course will also allow you to improve your pitching skills for when you are ready to meet potential investors and how to prepare a solid financial model to present to investors.
By the end of the four-day course, delegates should be able to:
- Identify the investor marketplace
- Know how to approach investors
- Know what are investors seeking
- Know how to pitch effectively
- Examine business models and make them attractive to investors
- Know how to structure a deal
- Know the various types of finance on offer
Financial model theory
- Get the knowledge and skills you need to impress investors
- Prepare solid financial and business models
- Learn about the theory of fundraising and how to use it
- Identify which investors are right for you
Who Is the Course For?
This short course is perfect for anyone who is looking for some expert knowledge on how to raise funds for their organisation. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned entrepreneur looking to access higher amounts of cash, this course will make a difference to your business.
Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.