Data Analytics With Power BI
Business intelligence tools have disrupted the modern business world by translating vast volumes of data into actionable insights. Understanding how to apply these tools in order to extract value from data will significantly enhance your prospects and provide your company with a competitive advantage in today’s overcrowded marketplace.
This short course will teach you the core concepts of data visualisation through Microsoft Power BI. You’ll learn to transform vast data sets into easy-to-digest reports, summaries, dashboards, graphs, charts and maps. Our expert tutors will train you to unveil hidden data patterns such as customer purchase behaviour, sales trends and production bottlenecks, to help you better understand the state of your business.
The course is offered in partnership with INT college, the leading institute for professional training and certifications in the Israeli high-tech industry.
- Certified by: INT-College Israel and LSBF UK
- Duration: 24 hours of scheduled learning over a 8 week period
- Mode of study: Live - Online
- Intake: March - July - September 2022
- Tuition Fees: £1,450
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
- Introduction to the relational model.
- Import data from Microsoft Excel sources.
- Data cleansing & transforming using the power query interface.
- Build Power-BI data models.
- Calculated columns and measures.
- Data visualisation and reporting.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the value of accessible information.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the general metrics and data.
- Sources used for evaluating business performance.
- Acquire operational knowledge of the PowerBI interface and it’s functions.
Onn is a Certified Public Accountant with a Bachelor's degree focused in Accounting and Business management, with decades of experience in Data Analysis and Business Intelligences through a variety of local and global industries. Currently, he is a Data engineer at Retrain.ai and the owner of Dataom.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**Our short courses are planned to run throughout the year. However, they are subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.