Digital workshops to be held for small businesses
Not-for-profit campaign Do It Digital will be holding a series of workshops over the next few months to help small businesses increase their digital and online activity.
The free workshops will be available to aspiring SMEs and entrepreneurs, including a live Twitter Q&A session for those unable to attend in person.
A number of different topics will be covered, including:
- Growing Your Business with Instagram (Somerset House, London, 15th February)
- Digital Trends (Highbridge Enterprise Centre, Burnham On Sea, 22nd February)
- Cracking The Code To Marketing Success In Five Steps (online, 23rd February)
- Connecting with Bloggers, Vloggers and Instagrammers (London Google Campus, 27th February)
- Why You Start with Digital (Bristol, 29th March)
Do It Digital Director Michelle Ovens MBE said: “These free workshops will positively promote the benefits of digital engagement for small businesses, from having a simple web presence to taking the first steps towards selling online, and how they can help themselves.”
She added: “Digital engagement is crucial for all aspects of business, from marketing and recruitment to banking and accounting, and is only likely to become more so. Digital engagement will become increasingly central to the development of competitive, profitable and growing businesses.”
“The most successful entrepreneurs tend to start with a desire to solve an interesting problem – one that’s often driven…
Data from HM Revenue and Customs, that was provided to financial advice firm Salisbury House Wealth, has shown that the…
The Start Up Loans Company (SULCo) has lent more than £100m to small businesses in London since its launch in…