Global (Online delivery)
The MBA(Global) postgraduate degree course provides a comprehensive understanding of core fundamental business elements such as management theory, operations management, strategic marketing, finance and human resources. There is also an option to tailor the programme with one of our 10 course specialisations, allowing you to create your own future career path and follow your interests. With our programme, you can apply what you learn directly to your current career and simultaneously develop your skillset towards your future professional aspirations.
The programme is 100% online through the LSBF online platform, providing the flexibility to continue your career while you study and the ability to create your own schedule. You can maintain your current lifestyle, and graduate with a coveted UK degree at a pace that suits you.
Once you complete the programme, our free expert career service will help you tackle the job market and help you find a role to use your new skills. You’ll receive sound advice from industry professionals, who will help you impress top employers.
To get more in-depth information about LSBF's online programmes and how studying online with us works, please visit our library of free-to-watch webinars.
The MBA (Global) programme has been designed for ambitious students looking to progress in their careers and gain top industry knowledge. Learning online with us means you will benefit from networking and discussion with other students and tutors, around the world in real time. With students from over 150 countries, we present a truly global online community.
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
*Don’t have the IELTS required? Get the IELTS preparation you need with The Language Gallery.
The Online MBA (Global) programme has been structured to satisfy the needs of the international marketplace by providing a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills that will increase your employability, and help to advance your career. The course provides a solid foundation of fundamental business practices, marketing, financial management, and human resources. The elective modules give you the freedom to shape the course structure to correspond with your career aspirations and interests. You can find out more about the specialisations available and the programme structure.
Find out more information on the industry and your career prospects.
Our approach focuses on short and intensive learning segments called Bits. The philosophy behind Bits is to provide the most efficient dissemination of information to learners using digital media. Each Bit pertains to a key topic, which is addressed via a short video tutorial as well as with additional digital learning materials. This provides easy information retention and the videos can be combined with other academic content, providing for a unique and truly customisable learning experience.
Each module will be delivered to you via:
- Case studies contained in HD quality video lectures with lecture notes
- E-Books for your self-study, available through our online library and resource centre
- Quick tests for challenging your knowledge on key concepts and theories
- Revision kits for a quick reference at the end of the module or the programme, all available online through our learning platform
- Self-assessed mock assignments to improve your skills in report writing and answering questions as well as providing tips on how to approach specific types of assessment questions
- Live chat session for revision, assignment preparation and direct interaction with the tutors and classmates
- Online resources for your assignments and dissertation research
Request More Information
Or contact a programme advisor by calling
+44 (0) 20 3535 1173