LSBF Professional Qualifications Campus Re-opening from 1 September
- 2nd September 2020
- Accountancy & Finance
We’re excited to announce that from Tuesday 1 September, our doors will be reopening to students, and we have put stringent measures in place to ensure the safety of everyone on campus. Our first ACCA class is expected to take place on Saturday 19 September; you can view our timetables here (dates subject to change).
Below, you can find more information on the safety measures we’ve put in place, as well as our study reassurance plan to give you peace of mind.
- Entry thermographic cameras will allow us to conduct temperature checks upon your arrival to campus. If it’s too high, you will be requested to leave. However, if it’s high due to any strenuous running out of fear for being late for class, you will be permitted to leave the site and cool down to have your temperature retaken when you return.
- 1-2 metres social distancing is required as requested by the government and most areas of the campus will have a one-way system in place with signage to guide you.
- We request that students wear a mask at all times, and they will be available at reception with exemptions for those with medical conditions. If you have a medical condition you will need to provide proof to campus staff. The only times a face mask can be removed is when eating/drinking and when you’re on open ground. Tutors will wear visors when teaching and the classroom layout will be exam-style, with one student per desk.
- The room capacity is capped to a level consistent with the need for social distancing protocols.
- Only one person at a time is permitted to use the restroom and cleaners will regularly ensure that offices, classrooms and restrooms are safe to use. Automatic hand sanitizers have also been installed around the building.
Our study reassurance plan means:
- We promise that if for whatever reason, our campus is not able to open, your learning will not be impacted, and you can continue your education online (live and recorded classes). We will keep you informed of any changes.
- If you cannot reach the campus due to travel restrictions or any health concerns, you may also learn online.
According to a recent article by The Guardian earlier this month, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the…