ACCA + Global MBA
Take your career further by adding the advanced business skills of a Global MBA to your ACCA qualification.
ACCA accreditation means joining one of the world’s largest accounting bodies, while a Global MBA sets you apart as a business leader. Combining the two, provides a unique ability to manage accounts, people and organisations across the world. Please note the postgraduate degrees are delivered online. You can choose to study your ACCA online or on-campus. All on-campus ACCA students have access to free online study resources.
Combine your ACCA with a Global MBA in as few as 2 extra modules and a dissertation*
Online Global MBA (Financial Management)
You have the opportunity to combine your ACCA with an MBA specialised in Financial Management, delivered 100% online through LSBF’s online platform.
This specialisation gives you an understanding of the most important concepts in global management, strategy, finance and marketing. You will gain the expertise you need to steer the financial future of companies.
Global MBA Programme Structure
- Marketing and Business Environment
- Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Systems and Operations Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Advanced Corporate Reporting
- Performance Management and Control
- Integrative Research and Consultancy Project
Upon completing the ACCA qualification, exemptions to some stages of the Global MBA are applicable. These vary depending on the ACCA options papers selected by the student.
ACCA + MBA/MA Online
The Global MBA/Master’s in Finance and Investments is fully funded* when combined with ACCA. If you want to study one of these Master’s courses without ACCA, the standard fee for the Global MBA is £9,000 and £8,000 for the Master’s in Finance and Investments.
Start studying now with the possibility of having a 12 months interest free instalment plan.
Minimun entry requirements
Please note there are separate entry requirements for ACCA. Students should have two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five subjects, including English and Mathematics. If students don’t have the above, they may be accepted through the Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) route. Please contact ACCA directly on this.
Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from F4 onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB, MA and FA (F1-F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
*We advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
Message us on WhatsApp or contact a programme advisor by phone:
+44 (0) 20 3005 6336