Strategic Business Management
The benefits of studying strategic business management are endless, helping you progress in your current role and stay one step ahead of the rest. Specifically, this strategic business management course can help you identify opportunities and threats within organisations, and teach you how to deal with them appropriately.
Using live online interactive learning, you will also learn how to create a brand, using marketing techniques to position it within the market. By the end of this course, you will have developed the ability and confidence needed to generate growth and, subsequently, steer an organisation through that period of growth.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- Accreditation: CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Campus: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: 16 September
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Who Is the Course For?
This course is especially valuable if you are seeking a strong foundation in strategy. It will develop your practical skills and cover the latest theory in business and strategy. It is ideal if you are taking on a new management role and want to become an effective business leader.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.