Strategic Business Management course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
The benefits of studying business management are endless if you’re hoping to progress in your current role, and studying strategic business management can really help you stay one step ahead of the rest. Specifically, this strategic business management course can help you identify opportunities and threats within organisations, teaching you how to deal with them appropriately. Using interactive learning, you will also learn how to create a brand, using marketing techniques to position it within the market. By the end of this course, you will have developed the ability and confidence needed to generate growth and, subsequently, steer an organisation through that period of growth.
- Recognise the importance of strategic processes applied within organisations
- Perform analysis across a range of organisations, industries and problem areas
- Devise and implement corporate-level business strategies
Who is the course for?
This course is valuable if you want a strong foundation in strategy. It develops your practical skills and provides the latest theory in business and strategy. It is ideal if you are taking on a new management role and want to become an effective business leader.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.