Business Development Techniques course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This business development course gives you a range of practical skills to use when expanding and developing a company.
You will learn about a wide variety of tools, techniques, rules, and best practices which cover everything from communicating effectively to implementing performance management. The course also includes content to help you develop personally, improving your confidence and self-efficacy to make sure you’re getting the best results possible.
With LSBF Executive Education’s business development training, you’ll learn the detailed strategies you need to grow your organisation.
Business Development fundamentals
Time and performance management
By studying this course, you will gain:
- A range of vital business development skills
- An understanding of crucial negotiation rules and techniques
- The ability to use effective communication and assertion
- Knowledge of key business development strategies
Who is the course for?
The programme is ideal for professionals who are in management and leadership positions and who want to have a real impact on their business. The business development course is also useful for those who want to start their own company and become an entrepreneur.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.