|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
Postgraduate Certificate: 30 hoursPostgraduate Diploma: 150 hours
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||£1,150 if taken individually (30 hours)|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Studying international business in London will provide you with an insightful learning experience in a city rich with professional opportunities. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in international business, it’s first important to understand the functions which support it. This international business course will teach you the theories, concepts and terminology you need to know in order to make a head start in the diverse and fast-paced business environment we know today. Covering drivers of globalisation, foreign markets, and ways to compare national and regional economies, the course will help you make sense of how an international business operates.
Cross cultural management
- Better understand the impact of cultural differences on business operations
- Assess markets in different countries for investment and growth opportunities
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of different marketing strategies and the ethical issues facing global companies
- Gain an overview of how governments influence international business activities
Who is the course for?
This course is designed to help delegates build a critical analysis of the elements necessary to develop international business. It will make you aware how to work within different cultures and develop an understanding of building a business across borders.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent higher education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.