This course provides an interesting and sound examination of project management principles and provides useful insight to those who have perhaps encountered the frustrations of project failure without fully understanding the reasons why. The course is suitable for graduates in business, computing and engineering and those with an interest in organising or running projects.
Why study Project Management course at LSBF?
Project management is used as a way of staying ahead of the competition in a world where consumers demand products that are faster, cheaper and have increased functionality. Project management is a highly desirable and attractive skill among employers and is no longer a specialism confined to construction companies or engineers.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: London campus or live-online
- Intake Dates: January, May, September 2023 every year
- Tuition Fees: £1,150
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
*The postgraduate programmes do not carry postgraduate level credit points.
WEEK 1: Introduction to the course: Project Management Fundamentals
WEEK 2: Strategy & Project Life Cycle
WEEK 3: The Project Manager – Leadership Traits
WEEK 4: Network Diagrams
WEEK 5: Project Schedule and Budget
WEEK 6: The Project Team
WEEK 7: Managing Change and Risk
WEEK 8: Multicultural Perspectives of International PM
WEEK 9: Monitoring and Controlling Projects
WEEK 10: Sustainable Project Management
- A comprehensive understanding of the modern role of project management within today’s global economy.
- How to scope a project and use project management principles to translate business strategy into tangible commercial actions.
- To effectively cost, budget and plan successful delivery in line with trusted project principles.
- How to form and manage effective project teams and avoid the pitfalls associated with project failure.
- How to control, measure and monitor the critical elements that ensure project success.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*July, October 2022, January, May, September every year. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
This course will prepare you with the necessary grounding to succeed in a range of positions including project management, events planning and management. You will develop many transferrable skills that can be applied to whatever industry you choose to enter.
How to apply
To enrol in one of our executive programmes, please fill in your contact details in the form and one of our education consultants will reach out to you to guide you towards the application