Project Management course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
APPLY NOW AND GET 15% OFF SELECTED EXECUTIVE EDUCATION PROGRAMMES. OUR EARLY BIRD OFFER IS AVAILABLE FROM MONDAY 20TH MAY 2019 TO SUNDAY 30TH JUNE 2019. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
If project management is an area you’re interested in exploring, then this could be the ideal course for you. Taking this project management course will teach you all the relevant skills needed for guiding a project from idea to reality, and will help you acquire the mind-set you need to achieve success. Effective project management plays a key role in transforming business strategies, so it’s vital for anyone aspiring to reach management level in an organisation to understand the importance of project management. This project management course will boost your confidence in dealing with figures for business purposes, as well as refining your time management.
- Understand the key elements of a project, including planning, analysis, sequencing and scheduling
- Gain a critical overview of change management, the project lifecycle and the project team
- Better understand how to implement the goals of a project using project tools and techniques, risk analysis and management
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal if you are looking to develop new project management skills, or top up your knowledge in order to move your career forward. It gives you a solid grounding in project management by covering the key theoretical and practical elements.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.