If project management is an area you’re interested in exploring, then this could be the ideal course for you. Taking this live online project management course will teach you all the relevant skills needed for guiding a project from idea to reality, and will help you acquire the mind-set you need to achieve success.
Effective project management plays a key role in transforming business strategies, so it’s vital for anyone aspiring to reach management level in an organisation to understand the importance of project management. This project management course will boost your confidence in dealing with figures for business purposes, as well as refining your time management.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Dates: September 2021, January, April, July and October 2022
- Tuition Fees: £1,150
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Who Is the Course For?
This course is ideal if you are looking to develop new project management skills, or top up your knowledge in order to move your career forward. It gives you a solid grounding in project management by covering the key theoretical and practical elements.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.