Mergers and Acquisitions
Learn how to apply advanced analysis to the valuation of companies involved in the mergers and acquisitions process. You will gain an overview of the private equity industry and the practical issues involved in leveraged buy-outs and buy-ins. You will also gain an understanding of the tools and techniques used in the valuation of a company, and a complete overview of key elements in successful M&A and private equity transactions.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Accreditation: CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: 16 September
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Mergers and acquisitions
Corporate valuation: tools and techniques
Who Is the Course For?
Our mergers and acquisitions course is ideal if you wish to develop the skills needed to succeed in wholesale banking, specifically in the investment management and corporate finance divisions. The course will provide you with some of the skills required for highly demanding deal making and technically specialised analyst posts.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.