Mergers and Acquisitions
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
Postgraduate Certificate: 30 hoursPostgraduate Diploma: 150 hours
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||£1,150 if taken individually (30 hours)|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Learn how to apply advanced analysis to the valuation of companies involved in the mergers and acquisitions process. You will gain an overview of the private equity industry and the practical issues involved in leveraged buy-outs and buy-ins. You will also gain an understanding of the tools and techniques used in the valuation of a company, and a complete overview of key elements in successful M&A and private equity transactions.
Mergers and acquisitions
Corporate valuation: tools and techniques
- Understand the motives, alternatives and process of mergers and acquisitions
- Use the tools available to evaluate a business
- Give an overview of the corporate motives for mergers and acquisitions
- Assess the practical issues involved in leveraged buyouts including the management of buy-outs and buy-ins
Who is the module for?
Our mergers and acquisitions course is ideal if you wish to develop the skills needed to succeed in wholesale banking, specifically in the investment management and corporate finance divisions. The course will provide you with some of the skills required for highly demanding deal making and technically specialised analyst posts.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.