Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
Learn how to undertake financial market analysis and become able to read and understand the financial press. Class participation is expected and encouraged in this highly interactive live online course.
You will be introduced to the intricacies of the financial markets in a global setting. You will review and discuss the movements of the financial markets on a weekly basis, becoming more proficient with understanding their workings.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks, 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Dates: Feb 1st 2021
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Contemporary global financial markets
Who Is the Course For?
This programme is most suited to aspiring financial professionals, or those seeking to learn financial markets and improve their working knowledge and skills in relation to financial markets trading.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.