Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Learn how to undertake financial market analysis and become able to read and understand the financial press. Class participation is expected and encouraged in this highly interactive course.
You will be introduced to the intricacies of the financial markets in a global setting. You will review and discuss the movements of the financial markets on a weekly basis, becoming more proficient with understanding their workings.
Contemporary global financial markets
- Learn financial markets in terms of function and structure
- Develop a good understanding of the mechanics of different segments of financial markets
- Analyse the current state of the financial markets
- Evaluate the available financial information and make appropriate decisions
- Understand the financial press
Who is the course for?
This programme is most suited to aspiring financial professionals, or those seeking to learn financial markets and improve their working knowledge and skills in relation to financial markets trading.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.