Digital Marketing and Social Media
This internet marketing course focuses on the practical application of social media and digital marketing tools. It will teach candidates how to set up and maintain a presence in the digital and social world. You will learn how to plan, coordinate, deliver and test digital and social media marketing campaigns, and set targets to monitor the success of these campaigns. Over this course, you will design creative campaigns and innovative solutions for digital and social media.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Date: 12th May 2021
- Tuition Fees: £1,250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Overview of the digital landscape
Search marketing with SEO +PPC
Future trends: what’s next?
Who Is the Course For?
This course is for those with a professional marketing background who would like to gain new skills in social media and digital marketing to improve their career prospects.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in March 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.