Digital Marketing and Social Media
This internet marketing course focuses on the practical application of social media and digital marketing tools with the aim of setting up and maintaining a presence in the digital and social world. You will learn how to plan, coordinate, deliver, and test digital and social media marketing campaigns and set targets to monitor the success of these campaigns. Over the four-day duration, you will design creative campaigns and innovative solutions for digital and social media.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
- Develop integrated digital media marketing strategies aligned with general marketing and business objectives.
- Design and deliver a social media communication programme.
- Implement marketing communication plans using online channels
- Analyse performance and critically evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing activities.
- Understand and evaluate the complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign that integrates traditional marketing with all digital activities.
Who is it for?
This course is for those with a professional marketing background who would like to gain new skills in social media and digital marketing to improve their career prospects.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.