Digital Transformation and Leadership
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||March, July & November|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course will give learners an insight into how digitalisation has now spread across all areas of society and is ideal for entrepreneurs to take full advantage of digitalisation and overcoming the challenges that come with it. As well as new knowledge, you will also gain leadership skills and the necessary tools to successfully analyse case studies and develop transformational plans for your organisation.
- Create your own digital innovation projects for organisations of all sizes
- Discover tools and techniques to maximise your potential
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Identify, assess and control digital risks
This course is designed for those who want to make the most of digital advances and will also benefit employees of larger companies who wish to expand their knowledge of the latest tools.
This programme will give your CV an enhancement and will ensure you stand out from the crowd with the first-class knowledge you gain here.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on:+44 (0) 20 3435 4644.