Financial Planning and Analysis
This financial analysis course provides an understanding of how financial planning and analysis can be applied by companies to gain a competitive edge in terms of identifying cost patterns, uncovering savings and maintaining cash flow.
The key element of the programme is the focus on practical application of financial models and analysis. These are used to assess strategic and operational positions by investigating a wide range of options for reducing cost and thereby creating additional value for companies.
You will learn how to perform financial analysis, the tools you should use and how to interpret the results. You will also learn about a variety of ways of maximising profit and how current business philosophy adds non-financial goals to this target to achieve a more balanced company and a more fulfilling business environment.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks | 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: 8th February 2021
- Tuition Fees: £1,250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Using financial statements to analyse performance
Working capital management and optimisation
Strategic cost management
The balanced scorecard & strategy
Capital budgeting and investment appraisal
Who Is the Course For?
Learn financial planning and analysis on this course. It is most suitable for those who have worked in finance for some years, and are looking to acquire the specific skills needed to secure a new role or improve their career prospects.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in February. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.