Financial Planning and Analysis
This financial analysis course provides an understanding of how financial planning and analysis can be applied by companies to gain a competitive edge in terms of identifying cost patterns, uncovering savings and maintaining cash flow.
The key element of the programme is the focus on practical application of financial models and analysis, which are used to assess strategic and operational positions by leveraging a wide range of options to reduce cost and create additional value for companies.
You will learn about the financial business environment, strategic planning, management reporting, and decision control support.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||April, July & November|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Using financial statements to analyse performance
Strategic Cost Management
The balanced scorecard & strategy
- Undertake financial analysis training in order to apply financial models and analytical tools.
- Provide recommendations to support strategic initiatives such as productivity increases, risk mitigation, and the optimisation of profitability.
- Analyse and report on the financial implications of various operational decisions and recommend a course of action.
- Create and drive business intelligence and planning improvements within an organisation.
- Identify business performance reporting challenges and priorities.
- Develop and monitor specific performance indicators, reporting on trends and identifying causes of unexpected variance.
- Conduct financial modelling, analysis and valuation exercises to support new product development and other ad hoc initiatives.
- Prepare and present reports to senior management with confidence.
Who is it for?
Learn financial planning and analysis on this course. It is most suitable for those who have worked in finance for some years, and are looking to acquire the specific skills needed to secure a new role or improve their career prospects.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.