|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
As today’s business world becomes increasingly digitally advanced, the need for companies to incorporate emerging technology into their daily activities is paramount. This course will therefore ensure you stand out in the competitive job market by providing a fundamental understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) Internet of Things (IoT) and similar technologies.
These skills will ensure you are a valuable asset to businesses. You will be able to incorporate your skills into organisation’s strategic marketing plans and design unique experiences for customers.
- The new technologies landscape
- Technology for immersive experiences
- The internet of things and smart cities
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine 2 Machine Learning
- Mobile technology innovation
- Interface, Connections Security and Emerging Technology Strategy
- Understand the business applications of emerging technologies, including virtual reality, augmented reality, blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, internet of things and cloud computing
- Identify current trends in technology and assess the impact of emerging technologies in business
- Evaluate strategies that utilise emerging technologies
- Understand the impact of immersive experiences on the customer journey
- Assess opportunities for implementing emerging technologies in digital marketing strategies
- Understand how emerging technologies can be used in various industries on a global level
- Develop a plan for implementation of new technologies in business environments
- Analyse the implications of privacy and security and its impact on society
Who is the course for?
If you want to elevate your career by undertanding the latest technology and how you can take advantage of it to attract customers and boost your business, this short course is right for you.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throughout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.