ACCA APM (P5) Advanced Performance Management
This paper will exercise your professional judgement in applying appropriate management accounting techniques. You will also be tested on how you are able to contribute to the evaluation of a specific organisation and its development.
APM (P5) is one of four optional papers. You need to complete two optional papers as part of the ACCA exam requirements.
- Strategic planning and control
- External influences on organisational performance
- Performance measurement systems and design
- Strategic performance measurement
- Performance evaluation and corporate failure
- Current developments and emerging issues performance management
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice on all weekdays from 9am until 5.30pm. Simply pay us a visit, call us on +44 (0) 20 3005 6336 or leave your details in the form on the right and we will contact you.