Advanced Performance Management (ACCA APM)
Formerly known as P5
This paper will exercise your professional judgement in applying appropriate management accounting techniques. You will also be tested on how you are able to contribute to the evaluation of a specific organisation and its development.
APM (P5) is one of four optional papers. You need to complete two optional papers as part of the ACCA exam requirements.
- Strategic planning and control
- External influences on organisational performance
- Performance measurement systems and design
- Strategic performance measurement
- Performance evaluation and corporate failure
- Current developments and emerging issues performance management