Advanced Financial Management (ACCA AFM)
Formerly known as P4
The Advanced Financial Management exam is designed to replicate the role of a senior financial executive or advisor, and prepares candidates to advise management and/or clients on complex strategic financial management issues facing an organisation.
AFM (P4) is one of four Options exams. You need to complete two Options exams as part of the ACCA exam requirements.
- Role and responsibility towards stakeholders
- Economic environment for multinational organisations
- Advanced investment appraisal
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Corporate reconstruction and re-organisation
- Treasury and advanced risk management techniques
- Emerging issues in finance and financial management