ACCA AFM (P4) Advanced Financial Management
This paper will explore your skills in relation to the financial management of different types of organisations. You will be tested on your ability to exercise professional judgement in senior roles related to finance within a business.
AFM (P4) is one of four Options papers. You need to complete two Options papers as part of the ACCA exam requirements.
- Role and responsibility towards stakeholders
- Economic environment for multinational organisations
- Advanced investment appraisal
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Corporate reconstruction and re-organisation
- Treasury and advanced risk management techniques
- Emerging issues in finance and financial management
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice on all weekdays from 9am until 6pm. Simply pay us a visit, call us on 0207 823 2303 or leave your details in the form on the right and we will contact you.