Data Processing and Analytics
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Every time we type a text message, post a photo on social media, order a parcel or a taxi online we generate data businesses rely on. This module will teach learners how data can be harnessed, examined, analysed and put forward effective visualisations. You will learn about programming and statistical analysis so that they can process and analyse the data produced by your organisation. Moreover, you will consider how this data can be communicated to non-experts at your organisation.
You will then be able to make productive decisions about changing the way your organisation runs.
Big Data and the Five Vs: Volume, Velocity, Variety, Viscosity, Virality
Data clearing, data transformation and integration and data wrangling
Exploratory data analysis. Anomalies, outliers, visual inspection, box plots, histograms and dimensional reduction
From manipulation to dredging
Understand the key concepts of data analytics and processing
- Identify unusual patterns, anomalies and problems.
- Find efficient ways to communicate data to non-experts
- Find out how to use this data to your company’s advantage
- General mathematical background. Notions of statistics, probabilities and algebra.
- Basic understanding of computations Optional: familiarity with coding (python or R) Optional: Professional experience in management, finance, IT or other
- Fluency in English
- Personal Computer with minimum:
Intel Atom® processor or Intel® Core™ i3 processor
4GB Disk space
Operating systems: Windows* 7, macOS, Linux
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.