Global Marketing Practices
To succeed in international business, you need a thorough understanding of different markets and economies, as well as a good knowledge of how people in these areas think and communicate.
The success stories in this area, such as Zara, Shell, and Body Shop, have thrived through accurate business sense and by knowing exactly how to tackle new international ventures.
This marketing summer school examines case studies to develop your own critical thinking and analytical skills, while exposing you to new ideas.
|English classes (one week)||£60|
Target markets or segments
Brand and product
Global pricing and distribution policies
- Assess and contrast cultural, economic, political, and legal differences between home and international markets
- Adapt existing knowledge to satisfy international market entry requirements
- Conduct international market segmentation, targeting, and product positioning
- Review the basic product concepts that underlie a successful global marketing product strategy
- Compare and contrast local, international, and global products and brands
- Decide on pricing, promotion, advertising, distribution, product and other relevant marketing factors to allow for success in international markets
Who is the course for?
This marketing summer course has been designed to provide undergraduate students with an overview of global marketing. In addition to acquiring new skills in marketing, those who choose this course will enjoy a summer in London. It is also ideal for graduate students within a year of graduation.
- Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent
(all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students within a year of graduation
Please note that the Summer Business School is open only to applicants aged 18 and over as of July 1st, 2018.
**This course is planned to run in July. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.