Strategic Brand Management
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||February, May & October|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This brand management course provides a thorough understanding of the essential role a clear strategy plays in the success and sustainability of a brand. Central to this course is the identification of a unifying purpose that will define the greater good that a brand provides through its values. You will gain techniques and insights on how to plan, create, and maintain a healthy, purpose driven brand. You will develop an appreciation of leading brands and gain the skills needed to form effective strategies.
Brand positioning and values
Brand marketing initiatives
- Recognise brands and the role of brand management in creating and developing valuable assets.
- Analyse how to assess and create brand values and choose market positions.
- Explain how to plan and create marketing initiatives to support brands.
- Recognise how to monitor brand performance and assess what this means.
- Critically evaluate how to develop brands, introduce new products, and enter new markets.
Who is it for?
This strategic brand management short course is ideal for those who want to acquire the skills in brand management they need to boost their marketing career to the next level.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.