Strategic Brand Management
This brand management course will show the importance a clear strategy has in the success and sustainability of a brand. Central to this course is the identification of the greater good that a brand provides through its values. You will gain techniques and insights on how to plan, create, and maintain a healthy, purpose-driven brand. You will develop an appreciation of leading brands and gain the skills needed to form effective strategies.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 4 consecutive days
- Mode of Study: To be confirmed
- Intake Dates: 18th May 2021
- Tuition Fees:
- Live online £1,250
- On-campus £1,790
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Brand positioning and values
Brand marketing initiatives
Who Is the Course For?
This strategic brand management short course is ideal for those who want to acquire the necessary skills in brand management to boost their marketing career to the next level.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in June 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.