Finance for Non-Finance Managers
This programme has been designed to provide you with a fundamental understanding of financial business decisions and how they can improve an organisations’ overall performance.
It will also clarify jargon, explore key ratios and examine key trends and areas for concern.
We are now offering:
- Live interactive classes
- Flexible schedule with evening sessions
- Flexible payment options
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Date: 3rd March 2021
- Tuition Fees: £1,250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Who Is the Course For?
This finance for non-finance managers training course is most suited to individuals with some years of management experience who are interested in boosting their career prospects by acquiring specific financial expertise.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in March 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.