LSBF expands offer of world-class programmes with University of Lincoln
- 26th July 2013
- News About LSBF
The London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) has today introduced a suite of ten undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Developed and awarded by University of Lincoln, LSBF's validating partner, the courses will provide students with a first class academic experience in the most essential areas of business, including accounting & finance, international business and marketing.
The programmes will be delivered at one of LSBF's campuses in London.
"At LSBF, we are passionate about excellence in Higher Education. Our programmes are totally focused on shaping the careers of global citizens with industry-relevant skills that will ensure they are ready to work anywhere in the world", says Professor Maurits van Rooijen, Rector & CEO at LSBF.
Professor Mary Stuart, Vice Chancellor of the University of Lincoln, said: "The University is pleased to have validated programmes with the London School of Business and Finance. We have a strong track record at Lincoln for educating the managers of many global companies. The new programmes will prepare students for a career in business anywhere in the world."
The programmes offered through the franchise partnership between LSBF and University of Lincoln are designed to equip students with current and emerging theories, techniques, and practices of management, finance and marketing.
The programmes cover the following subjects:
- BA(Hons) Accountancy and Finance (available to international students only)
- BA (Hons) Business and Finance (available to international students only)
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (available to international students only)
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing (available to international students only)
- BA (Hons) Business Studies (available as a full programme to international students and as a top-up degree for UK and EU students)
- BA (Hons) International Business Management (subject to validation, available to international students only)
- MSc Finance (from January 2014, subject to validation, available to international, UK and EU students)
- MSc International Business (available to international, UK and EU students)
- MSc Marketing (available to international, UK and EU students)
- MBA (available to international, UK and EU students)
The first intake of Lincoln-awarded programmes will be taking place at LSBF in September 2013. The MSc Finance will have its first intake in January 2014 subject to validation.
For more information, visit our Partners' page.