Combine your ACCA with a Global MBA or a Master in Finance and Investments
Gain the focused accountancy skills of an ACCA qualification and add the broader business and leadership expertise of a postgraduate degree. This combination of advanced knowledge and advanced qualifications will significantly improve your career prospects – anywhere in the world.
You can combine your ACCA with our:
Please note the postgraduate degrees are delivered online.
Combining your ACCA with an Global MBA programme will give you an in-depth understanding of effective management practice. By covering both the financial and broader business worlds, it teaches what you need to lead effectively across many different industries and markets. You can choose to study your ACCA online or on-campus. No matter which study mode you choose, you will get access to free online resources. Your MBA will be delivered 100% online.
Combine your ACCA with a Global MBA in as few as 2 extra modules and a dissertation*
You can study an Master in Finance and Investments in addition to your ACCA qualification and gain the ability to develop and implement effective financial management strategies across organisations, industries and markets. You can choose to study your ACCA on-campus or online. No matter which study mode you choose, you will get access to our free online resources. Your Master in Finance and Investments will be delivered 100% online.
Combine your ACCA with a Master in Finance and Investments in as few as 2 extra modules and a dissertation*
Study with LSBF and benefit from:
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™* – we recognise your commitment to your studies, so we offer a free resit course in the unlikely event that you do not pass first time.
- Highly experienced tutors – learn from a team of experience tutors and a proven track-record to match.
- Full Syllabus online in HD Recorded video lectures get expert tuition anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible payments*: financing your ACCA doesn’t have to be a worry - you can make payments over the course of three or six months.
- Flexible Study Modes: our London Moorgate centre is situated in the heart of the city’s financial district– if you would like to study on-campus. Otherwise, you can always study 100% online.
Want to speak to a programme advisor?
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice on all weekdays from 9am until 5:30pm. Simply pay us a visit, call us on +44 (0) 20 3005 6336 or leave your details in the form on the right and we will contact you.
*Please see full Terms and Conditions for more information.