Combine your ACCA with a postgraduate degree
Gain the focused accountancy skills of an ACCA qualification, and add the broader business and leadership expertise of a postgraduate degree. This combination of advanced knowledge and advanced qualifications will significantly improve your career prospects – anywhere in the world.
You can combine your ACCA with our:
Please note the postgraduate degrees are delivered online via InterActive.
Study with LSBF and benefit from:
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™** – we recognise your commitment to your studies, so we offer a free resit course in the unlikely event that you do not pass first time.
- Highly experienced tutors – learn from a team of experience tutors and a proven track-record to match.
- Full Syllabus online in HD Recorded video lectures– powered by InterActive – get expert tuition anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible payments^^: financing your ACCA doesn’t have to be a worry - you can make payments over the course of three or six months.
- Flexible Study Modes: our London Moorgate centre is situated in the heart of the city’s financial district– if you would like to study on-campus. Otherwise, you can always study 100% online via InterActive.
Want to speak to a programme advisor?
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice on all weekdays from 9am until 6pm. Simply pay us a visit, call us on 0207 823 2303 or leave your details in the form on the right and we will contact you.
Apply now for the Online ACCA + MBA/MA course
To study the Online ACCA + MBA/MA course, simply fill in the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, to London School of Business and Finance, Admissions, Sceptre Court 40 Tower Hill, London, EC3N 4DX, United Kingdom.
§To complete the MBA/MA course students must pass 14 ACCA papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MA course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MA COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MA course will be one of LSBF's/InterActive partner universities; however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/MA award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. For the avoidance of doubt, the MBA/MA course will be delivered online.
*This applies to the MBA Global (Financial Management) course only. This programme is only applicable to UK/EU nationals or applicants with the right to work and live in the UK.
^This applies to the MA in Finance and Investment (Accounting and Financial Management) course only. This programme is only applicable to UK/EU nationals or applicants with the right to work and live in the UK.
^^Payments must be made on or before the specified date and failure to comply will render the agreement null and void.
**LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee™ ensures that if you do not successfully pass your paper on the first sitting, you will be able to attend a free resit course. The nature of the free resit depends on the preferred study mode.
Please see full Terms and Conditions for more information.