This corporate finance course provides an introduction to the world of corporate finance. It is designed to allow delegates to determine and effectively respond to the challenges which are presented in today’s financial world. The course aim is to equip learners with instruments for evaluation of investment and financing decisions, as well as assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both in domestic and international contexts.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 12 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: 3rd February 2021
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
International financial system
Corporate capital structure and budgeting
Who Is the Course For?
Although no previous qualifications are required, this programme is most suitable if you have some quantitative background in either finance and/or economics. A general understanding of financial statements would also be helpful.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.