Corporate Finance course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
APPLY NOW AND GET 15% OFF SELECTED EXECUTIVE EDUCATION PROGRAMMES. OUR EARLY BIRD OFFER IS AVAILABLE FROM MONDAY 20TH MAY 2019 TO SUNDAY 30TH JUNE 2019. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
This corporate finance course provides an introduction to the world of corporate finance. It is designed to allow delegates to determine and evaluate the nature of corporate finance challenges in fast-developing global context. The course aim is to equip learners’ with instruments for evaluation of investment and financing decisions and assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both domestic and international contexts.
International Financial System
Corporate capital structure and budgeting
- Explain how the finance function is organised
- Understand the techniques used in both short-term and long-term financial decision making
- Determine and critically evaluate the economic benefit of various types of financing
- Outline the sources and types of finance available to businesses
- Analyse the concept of corporate capital structure and compute cost of capital
- Understand how corporate governance helps to ensure businesses are managed with integrity
Who is the course for?
Although no previous qualifications are required, this programme is most suitable if you have some quantitative background in either finance and/or economics. A general understanding of financial statements would also be helpful.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.