Strategic Leadership and Change
This strategic leadership and change course will give you an in-depth understanding of how to give your company a competitive edge by identifying and developing the right strategy. You will learn about fostering the right environment through leadership, which is vital for any business, both at a strategic and operational level.
You will also learn various strategic management and leadership techniques that will enable you to develop strategies, lead effectively, and sustain high-performance teams. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to foster an innovative working environment and gain a competitive advantage.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 4 consecutive day classes
- Mode of Study: To be confirmed
- Intake Date: June 2021
- Tuition Fees:
- Live online £1250
- On-campus £1,790
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Strategic leadership principles
Stakeholder management in change
Who Is the Course For?
This leadership and change management training course is aimed at professionals who want to progress to executive level and enhance their personal strategic leadership approach to become a confident leader.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in November. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.