Strategic Leadership and Change
This strategic leadership and change course will give you an in-depth understanding of how to give your company a competitive edge by identifying and developing the right strategy. You’ll learn about fostering the right environment through leadership, which is vital for any business both at a strategic and operational level.
You will also learn various strategic management and leadership techniques that will enable you to develop strategies, lead effectively, and sustain high-performance teams. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to foster an innovative working environment and gain a competitive advantage.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days each, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Strategic Leadership Principles
Stakeholder Management in Change
- Learn from case studies and practical team challenges, and apply what you have learnt to real management situations
- Build your confidence and competence in working with complex stakeholder relationships to influence outcomes and achieve results
- Develop and enhance your personal strategic leadership approach to become a confident leader
Who is it for?
This leadership and change management training course is aimed at professionals who wish to progress to executive level or start their own company.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.